Direct 713 490 3808
Email Hailey Fox
- J.D. (cum laude), Baylor School of Law, 2013
- Notes and Comments Editor, Baylor Law Review
- Order of Barristers
- Dean’s List
- Steve Dillard Practice Court Award
- B.A. Loyola University New Orleans, 2009
- Departmental Honors
Hailey Fox focuses her practice on complex business litigation, commercial litigation, and dispute resolution. Ms. Fox has experience representing companies and individuals in complex commercial, energy, maritime, and personal injury cases.
During law school, Ms. Fox received the Steve Dillard Practice Court Award, an annual award given to the highest performing student in Baylor's Practice Court advocacy program. Ms. Fox also served as the Notes and Comments Editor for the Baylor Law Review, and she competed with the Baylor Law Moot Court Team.
- Represented barge operator in multiple lawsuits arising from a ship collision and oil spill, successfully resolving more than 1,700 claims.
- Represented a petroleum refining company in multiple lawsuits arising from an emission event, successfully resolving more than 79 claims.
- Represented a national bank in a suit to recover on a substantial business loan and achieved dismissal of the debtor's fraud and unfair debt collection counterclaims.
- Obtained summary judgment in a case involving a personal injury and property damage claims brought against a petroleum refining company arising from an emission event.
- Represented an electric transmission and distribution utility in obtaining a favorable jury verdict involving property damage claim arising from an electrical equipment maintenance dispute.
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas