Direct 713 490 3822
Fax 713 652 3057
Email Alex Rodriguez
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law, 2015
- Senior Staff Editor, Texas Review of Entertainment and Sports Law
- Executive Board Member, Chicano/Hispanic Law Students Association
- B.S., with Honors, The University of Texas, 2011
Alex represents companies in a variety of commercial disputes. Alex has represented clients in various sectors of the energy industry in lawsuits involving drilling disputes, pipeline construction, and property damage claims.
During law school, Alex earned the Dean's Achievement Award in Construction Law. Alex also served on the Texas Review of Entertainment and Sports Law and on the board of the Chicano/Hispanic Law Students Association.
- Achieved dismissal of personal injury and property damage claims brought against an electric transmission and distribution utility arising from an underground transformer vault fire.
- Defended a major exploration and production company in a dispute brought by a pipeline contractor for breach of contract and violations of the Texas Property Code with respect to the construction of an oil and gas gathering system.
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas